We are retained by one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of PLUMBING & SANITARYWARE SOLUTIONS who, due to continued success, are seeking to recruit a professional OEM SALES MANAGER to join their successful team covering the UK dealing with direct accounts and also growing the business.
Our Client’s products are high quality and competitively priced. They are therefore seeking a Candidate with the ability to capitalize on their success to date further develop their business within the UK marketplace.
· Developing key OEM accounts, managing and achieving growth by segments and implement strategy as per the annual sales and profit budget.
· Drive sales and build the pipeline and prospect for new opportunities targeted at meeting the annual and long term business growth.
· To see all contacts on the company database on a regular basis.
· Work with product application team to improve and develop products. Build business case to justify required investment and achieve return on investment.
· To attend industry events, conference and seminars to gain new business leads contacts and awareness of competitor products and activities.
· Presenting the Brand to potential and existing customers through direct communication in face to face meetings, presentation, telephone calls and emails.
· To demonstrate and show samples of relevant products to all customers.
· To inform and present all new and existing products and services to all customers to aid in specification and order of all products
Ideally, you should be outgoing, positive and capable of dealing with customers of various levels. Be able to ask structured and strategic questions to obtain key influences and benefits to the customer and present Solutions to meet these needs.
You should be self motivated and be able to self manage your database and area to an effective level and achieve the targets set.
You should be able to form strategies and be able to negotiate to close orders and secure specifications.
The individual should have a smart appearance and be able to converse and mirror customers of different levels.
Skills and knowledge required
· 5+ yrs sales/business development experience in selling plumbing, brassware, sanitaryware or similar into OEMs.
· Experience in customer facing role and partner management /account management.
· Proven track record of revenue generation through negotiation and closing deals.
· Success in sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process, transactional and consultative selling
· Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
· A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
· Ability to use own initiative and attention to detail
· Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
· Good communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Confidence to present a tailored presentation to potential client team
· Ability to deliver a tailored sales process to achieve targets /KPI’s by generating leads, asking probing questions
· UK Driving license
· Able to travel overseas as required
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to HNC level, but is not essential, you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in selling into the Merchants sector with a proven track record.
To apply or to find out more:
Consultant Ben Becker
Tel No 01234 826450 Ext 106