An expert in the shower enclosures and showering market has joined the Builders’ Merchant Building Index panel.
The latest addition to the panel is Mike Tattam, Sales and Marketing Director of Lakes Bathrooms.
Tattam has more than 30 years’ experience in the construction industry, working with merchants, stockists and suppliers.
The BMBI tracks repair, maintenance and improvement activity in the UK, and publishes monthly reports, as well as an in-depth quarterly report.
Its panel includes is 14 industry experts who speak exclusively for their market. Their job is to add perspective and context to the data, helping to make sense of trends for readers.
He said: “I’ve been following the BMBI since it was set up in 2015, and see it as the go-to platform for reliable industry data and trends.
“It’s also a recognised platform for positioning your brand as the authoritative voice of the market, adding insight and meaning to the data from the perspective of your industry.”
Other BMBI panellists include:
• Paul Rivett, Managing Director Heatrae Sadia
• Tony France, Sales Director Ibstock
• Nigel Cox, Managing Director Timbmet
• John Sinfield, Managing Director Knauf Insulation
• Mike Beard, Merchant Development Director Encon Insulation
• John Duffin, Managing Director Keylite Roof Windows
• Andy Simpson, National Commercial Director Hanson Cement
• Derrick McFarland, Managing Director Keystone Lintels
• Steve Halford, Group Managing Director The Crystal Group
• Paul Owen, Divisional Director of Distribution IKO PLC
• Steve Durdant-Hollamby, Managing Director Alumasc Water Management Solutions
• Malcom Gough, Group Sales & Marketing Director Talasey Group
• Paul Roughan, Trade Merchants Sales Director Dulux Trade